Brad Hornburg established Landmark in 1987. We began by resolving contract disputes on other people’s construction projects. That practice continues today as Landmark’s Claims Resolution Group. Our Claims Resolution clients include owners, lawyers, contractors, and subcontractors.
Landmark quickly learned that the best way to serve our clients was to resolve disputes before they became claims and lawsuits. Thus, our Construction Program Management Group was formed and has since managed billions of dollars in construction projects. Today, our Construction Program Management clients include school districts, municipalities, stadium and arena authorities, industries, corporate owners, utilities, developers and entrepreneurs.
In 1999, we launched our Construction Mortgage Lender Services Division and our Inspection Services Division. Both teams are going strong providing unmatched services to our clients.
Our Professional Services include:
- Construction Management
- Claims Consulting / Dispute Resolution
- Expert Witness Services
- Value Engineering / Detailed Costing
- Site Evaluation, Investigation, and Layout
- In-house LEED Accredited Professional
- Lender Disbursement Services
- Property Condition Assessments
- Project Feasibility Studies / Financial Pro Forma
- Architectural / Engineering Services Sourcing
- Fast Track Project Development
- Government Approvals